lundi 10 mars 2014

DAY 1 : My ultimate fears.

Each one of us has his own fears, mine were Spiders and Fights.

Since my childhood, I always feared spiders, you know, I had dreams about a spider chasing me in the dark, at least 3 times a week. I'm 19, I'm still having the same dreams. I watched the Dark Knight the Trilogy, and I saw how Bruce Wane got rid from his fears, that was an interesting journey indeed. I believe, deliberately, that my journey is so long and so exciting. I will have to start with fights ( because that sounds a little bit easier ) , I always feared to fight somebody, you know even fake fights with my two big brothers, back in 2002 when I was pretending to fight them like a warrior ( getting inspired from Batman and movies I used to watch ) I had to keep myself next to the sofa, so I can fall easily on it with no harm ' LOL ', and I roughly rose my head up. I always kept it down, afraid to get a punch in the face. That's not funny. I'm watching right now the movie ' Warrior, about the two brothers who sign up  for the UFC Tournament, I am feeling frightened while watching each second of it. I decided to start some trainings at the gym, I won't give up Fitness, However I'll add some Mixed Martial Arts to the schedule Insha'Allah.

That's the only way, up to my knowledge, to fight my second fear. For the first which is the fear of Spiders, GOD knows how.

Laydir chi tawil telkhir w safi! 

2 commentaires: