vendredi 21 mars 2014

A question of spirit.

And I thought... the journey will be more like physical than mental or spiritual. Few months ago, I adopted a great and precious concept which is " Sometimes, separating yourself from other people can really be beneficial, it will help you to get to know yourself and will make you more productive. Spending time alone means you will be able to focus and be more effective." Then I started separating myself from other people, I talked less with them, I stopped going to conferences, trainings etc... But the thing is, I kept following what they do on my newsfeed, twitter, TV etc... I separated myself from them physically and not spiritually nor mentally. Then, I figured out that 80% of my actions were inspired from them. Eventually, I was just a professional copycat of their habits, thoughts and their trends.
Today I was checking my newsfeed, then I realized that I no longer care about what people do, what they follow or share, I felt that I have my own world to create and to follow. It was a powerful feeling, knowing that I no longer need to feel secure just because I'm doing what other people do.
Conclusion : one should really meditate and take the journey deep inside his soul, to discover t
he wonders that it holds and to go over his behavior and his habits.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire